Friday, May 15, 2009

Let the Journey Begin

Over the past 2 decades I have traveled to roughly 30 countries - mostly in Africa and Asia. Since I do not talk much about my travels, many of the crazy adventures, dangerous situations I found myself in, and funny stories have begun to vanish from my memory. However, on occasion something will trigger a random memory. As quickly as that memory pops into my head, it shortly thereafter sneaks back to some deep part of my brain. I thought a blog might be a good way to capture some of my travel adventures over the years before they disappear for good.

Honestly I am debating between a blog, a podcast, a vodcast, or some other storytelling medium. I thought I would try a blog out first and see how well this works. My concern is that some of the emotion from my voice, facial expressions, and hand gestures will be missed in a written format of a blog.

Well here goes...

If anyone happens to stumble upon my blog, I hope you enjoy my worldly adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment